Rare Full Brick Townhouse in Prime Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a quiet street within a small complex of 10 townhouses, this home has beautiful views of the neighbouring reserve. A family home offering an exceptional blend of comfort and functionality in a sought-after area in the heart of Carlingford. With a peaceful outlook and easy to maintain, this is the perfect home for a growing family.
- Three bedrooms, built-ins robes and ensuite to main.
- Large separate lounge and dining room.
- Granite bench tops with stainless steel natural gas appliances and sky light .
- Full brick and two sun filled balconies.
- Magnificent reserve views, day & night, great outlook.
- Internal laundry and air-conditioning.
- Double auto garage with high ceiling plus storage/home work shop.
- Landscaped easy care private garden and undercover entertainment area.
- Close to local shops, rail transport, buses and quality private and public schools.
- 550 m to Carlingford train station
- 1.0 km to James Ruse Agricultural High School
- 1.3 km to Carlingford Court
- 1.0 km to Carlingford Village
- 1.5 km to Carlingford Public School
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.