Premier Location! HUGE POTENTIAL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Often sought but seldom found is this Circa 1922 cottage which offers unsurpassed potential. With some good old fashioned TLC and astute updating you will bring to the fore the enormous charm and character which is on offer. Boasting 10 foot (3.1m) ceilings, original floorboards and a peaceful position in a very sought after street this property deserves your immediate attention.
- Situated on an approximate 613sqm garden block with a 15.2m frontage
- Sunny northerly aspect to the front.
- Three good size bedrooms with bay windows to the main and second.
- Separate dining room.
- Light and bright living room with dual French doors.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining deck.
- Big fully fenced and private rear yard.
- Side access through the double gates for a vehicle etc.
- Stroll to Northmead Public and Northmead High Schools.
- Close to transport, shops, cafes, restaurants and takeaways.
- Easy access to Parramatta CBD and M2.
- Fruit trees such as: Olive, Mandarin, Lime and Lemon.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.